Recent Posts

January 5, 2010

Superior 050110

Something has really back to pieces
Imma fuckin' happie with that
It was a great day for us,erm,maybe...or me
haha...

Alright, lemme introduce and also let ya guys guess what is this suckin' juice
*whine*
Does it looks like Coke, Loh Hon Kor or...?
Okay, I was actually cheated by its name
or maybe it was my fault?
I thought Coffee should be in chocolate color
so, I ordered Iced Coffee
but they gave me Kopi O
WTH
or maybe it was really my fault because I did not see the menu properly?

Alright alright...
another outing which I went to the hill

from here I can view the part of the town in my place and some part of Ee Bou...
wow~~~
I guess it is nicer and roman-tier
if it is a night view

Yo!
another thing which should I tell or not to tell?
hahaha...
it is kinda funnie thing
and I think I better keep it to myself
hahaha...
it was my fault or not?
I have no idea
that is why they came out with psychologist
LMAO

1 comments:

Yew said...

dont so rude spelling la,,,haha