The first day in this semester is a memorial day
My mind was actually blank on Sunday
when I think of what am I going to do in class tomorrow
Tomorrow has come
I woke up a bit late but when i opened my window in my room
*shit*
I heard the bus had come
And this time imma going to walk to the campus, I told myself
After getting ready, yes I really walked to the campus from Harvard to Block B
I told myself that Block B is quite near, so should not be a problem
I passed by all the way long from the beautiful lake to the campus
The sun rise was beautiful as well
But damn, my hp cam did not have enough batt
While walking I kept looking at my watch
It takes about 20 mins to reach
And finally imma reach
I told myself that shit, am i the late comer?
Definitely nope because there were no other person to compare with
And the lecturer was sitting in front at his desk
He asked me quite a number of things to make sure am I in the right class
And lastly he asked me would I like to change the time since I am the only one in the class
Yes, I said
After that my Monday class ended that way
I walked all along from Harvard to the campus
And that it is the class
I have never experienced that before
Recent Posts
2 comments:
wow... it was really a special day! what class is that?
CE
Post a Comment