When I first listened to this song Be On You
I have fall in love with it
It reminds me of someone if u r reading my blog,yeah,it is you!
Especially when Ne Yo sings 'Girl let me touch you like nobody can'
'I wanna be the one to hold your hand'
'I wanna show you I'm a gentleman'
It seems like the song is describing the moment when we were together
and the behavior of you ha ha ha
Every time I listen to this song
It keeps reminding me of you
But it is just too late for me to accept the challenge
The chance has gone
If you are coming back to me
I will surely say 'YES'
Sure I know you won't because
there are many girls with good personality than me
Anyway, just hope everything will be fine and
of course will wish you All The Best in whatever you are doing (:
Recent Posts
3 comments:
cheer up gal... its not gonna change anything and don't make the other side feel bad. don't cha? oh yea.. i am still here mah. LOL
hey,i did not make the other side feel bad and i do wished him all the best (:
who is that guy...am i knw him?? haha!! or he find other girl ald.y.??
Post a Comment