Recent Posts

August 20, 2009

Black Sheep

Sigh!
As everyone know this month is the 7th month of Chinese Lunar Calendar
though, please all the BAD luck don't come near me
Imma quite unlucky these few weeks

I felt like imma 'dak chui yan doh, ching foo yan siew'
DUH
Actually is like this, I was suddenly scolded by some Fucking Idiot in the morning of my school day! Fuck off, u ASS HOLE!
That's made my day worst and imma not reli happy for that incident for about few days!

The other day, I was accidentally used my friend's thing wrongly
because I don't know that thing belongs to her
sigh!
untill she asked and until my friend told me then only i know

The day of my presentation in the morning,
I was fell down from the toilet, but not toilet bowl I wonder why everyone thought i fell in the toilet bowl...duh
and hurt my left elbow and butt
)':
That's made my day moody and grey

I wonder why all the bad things happened to me in these few weeks
SIGH


0 comments: