Recent Posts

May 4, 2012

Driving Offence

Okay!!! Let me have a laugh first!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
After so many years since I am getting my driving license, I have never charged with any on the road offence.
But today, in the evening, I have been stopped by a pak kuok gor gor.

Well, my friend called me, so I answered and turned my speaker on. He kept talking but I could not hear him, so I turned my speaker off and held it while driving. Out of sudden there was one police traffic standing under a tree and he saw me and I saw him too!!! In my thought "this time luk kot lor". Then, really there was a block in front, then one of them flagged to me with his red flag asking me to stop aside.

Yeah. This time I am using psychology to deal with this pak kuok gor gor..hahahhaha!
In the end, I am free with no charges applied.

Terima kasih, Tuan!
Bye byeeee....vroommmmm (went off)

Thanks GOD!

0 comments: