Recent Posts

April 5, 2011

Express or Suppress?

Well, what do you think of, whether to express or suppress your feeling and behavior when you are in a damn effing bad mood?

And I have choose to express it.
I do anything that fulfill and satisfy myself like bang the door, drive in a high speed, talk to myself and laugh to myself, throw the plate on the floor but there is one thing that is good to express which is squash, just smash on the wall as hard as u could! Hit against the wall!!!

But bear in mind,speed on the road is highly dangerous
You will not think of anything else when you are frustrating so be careful,man!

While I just did something that disappointed you. I am sorry, eventhough you do not know what is happening.

On the other hand, I did a good job which I confront and face the reality instead of hiding them and forget about it because when you are confronting, you know the truth, you know the solution, so why not get to know your mistake and correct it while you can.
=)))

cheers*

0 comments: