Recent Posts

July 1, 2010

Sharing

As people says 'sharing is caring'
=D D D
So now I would seriously like to share with you my opinion on sharing

When you share something with your family, friend or partner
You definitely want them to understand what is in your mind
And the reason you share
Share can also expands your ideas to anyone
And definitely for me, if I share something with you, I hope you understand me too
=) ) )

I'm now going to give an example of sharing
But this example is kind of rare

So, when you are in a club dancing with your friends
You dance in an appropriate way which is the correct style of that song
The song I meant here is Riverside MotherFucker Let's Go
Therefore, if you share the way or style of dancing with your friends
They absolutely know what you are dancing
And your friends can enjoy the dance together with you happily in the club
Instead, you dance alone there

So, share and enjoy together Babe n' Hunk
*winks*

0 comments: