How I wish my title for this blog is a nice drink, Float
But too bad it was not
I was @ Tesco goin' to have Sushi with Peh Ling and friends
And my phone rang
It was Wan Jie who told me that my room is flooding!
OMG!
I was stunned and quickly called back Wan Jie to fetch me home
To see the condition of my room
Ya, by the way i could not enjoy the Sushi Bonanza
Too bad
And when I reached home
OMG again
I really saw with my eyes that my room was flooded
All of my things, table chair, tilam etc. were all got wet
I am too sad that time
And I am now can felt the feeling of those who lost their home in tsunami or in fire
haha...
But mine not as serious as that
Then since there is no charge for my calls
So, I made few calls to my friends
To talk about this
And I feel relief after that
Yet of course I am still sad
And frustrated.
Recent Posts
0 comments:
Post a Comment