Can anyone tell me
what is the moral value behind the movie of
Slumdog Millionaire?
I was really fuckin' boring at today's lecture
Not because of the movie
All I wanted to say is I or we did not have our lecture
but instead watching the movie I mentioned
If it has a moral value or related to the subject
Fine!
but what if, once the lecturer came in to the class
he just played us a relax music and asked us to closed our eyes and imagine on something
OMFG!
Please help!
Yeah, i agree that this is related to the subject
but how about the movie,huh?
He just played it and did not explain before or after the class about the moral value
And the most suckin' part was that he did not teach any of the topic today
While I tried to ask my friend
Has he finished teaching all the topic and she said NO
GrrRR...
Recent Posts
0 comments:
Post a Comment