Recent Posts

November 21, 2009

arrrhhhhh

Finally Imma back home
after 6 hours @ town (i know it is so few)
but I did not get enough sleep last night
Because went for the late night show for the 2012 (finally get to watch it after a hectic full booking)

This movie is so touching and so excited
How I wish I can go to watch with you
It takes quite a long hour
in the meantime, I was yawning
If i watch it at home, definitely I shout it out and hold the sofa cushion tight
Because it is so so so gan cheung arrr

After the show, we went for a early breakfast and
went for Oil Car River
then the nex destination was
haha...guess it???
It was KTM Station
Was playing around there and syoking sendiri
LMAO

Lastly we went back home
and slept until today and as I mentioned above

Went to Nam Heong and Oldtown
Guess what???
I was doing revision at Oldtown
haha
I know it is not a proper way but it is better than imma staying at home mou soh si si though
Imma sorry and i think i have to report this to the authority
KEKEKEKEKE

Enjoy it though! YAY!

p/s: went to look for Mr.Tan n did some business with him and after that another person went in to look for him also, wonder how was that person felt...get it??her her...

0 comments: