Recent Posts

October 3, 2009

Hectic Outin'

I was asked to accompany him to have his dinner
I was asked to suggest where to have the dinner
So, I suggested somewhere around the globe
But unluckily that cafe was not on the business

So, we went to another one in the town
On the way, we passed by Fair Park
As you know, a few number of the shoppes there are quite awful and also historical
So, we were stuck in the car for quite a long time
And have no idea what's going on
Just have our wild guess was that it is Friday night
And then slowly and slowly all the cars from the left lane did their U-turn
And so we did ours
And finally only took a closer look was that the whole lot of the shoppes collapsed
Even Bomba Man came and quite a number of police cars too
And 'was earthquake happened here'
This was the Q came across my mind
haha
Definitely could not be
So, I was wondering what has happened here
At last, we made our way to our destination to have the dinner
I keep saying it was my fault to ask me out
LMAO

2 comments:

Yew said...

waht happen at fair park ?

lok avy said...

one row of shophouses collapsed. the building look quite old edi