Recent Posts

July 31, 2009

On Diet

I am very jealous with those girls who have a nice body figure weee weeettt
and have fair skin
Last time i used to be thin and my skin color is not as dark as now
But I do not mean that dark skin color is not good
Fair and dark skin color both have their positive sides and i'm proud with mine..haha
Since I have been cycling from the place I live in Kampar to the campus,
my skin color become Darker and DARKER DAMN IT
I feel damn sad leh
Worry there is no one to make friends with me
sob sob sob
but...haha...who knows in future i get a good one,huh? lolx

HAHA
About my weight???
ergghh..
tryin' to keep it and eat less

Wish I can do it!
haha...*winks*

4 comments:

kelvin said...

lolx...haha good good!!
determination is the key word!!
gogo!! over come the pain

Ken L said...

good luck for your journey.

~dreamer~ said...

oh my....u on diet???hmm....i bet u'll fail lo...wait until i go bac ipoh n cook....then im sure ur diet plan wil b fail lo....hahhaa....=P

lok avy said...

hey,dun be judgmental,ya...hahaha...n yeah,if u cook for me,sure my plan will fail but it oso depands on the foods le...konyaku???cheh,im not goin to eat urs...lolx