Recent Posts

May 26, 2009

worthless

First of all, I'm very SORRY to my family members

I did something badly

I will promise to make it BETTER in future next month

I know those who understand me will not support me anymore bcoz i did my mistake again and again

but I'm gonna PROVE you wrong!

~study hard n' smart
all the best to myself~

3 comments:

~dreamer~ said...

hey....dun b so upset....if im nt mistaken...i guess it is bout ur exam result...rite???but dun worry...a failure is a gud start....there r owiz ups n downs in life....rmb tis....when ur life is at de most down part,then it is de point of ur up n success....cheer up n all de best....加油啊!!! ^^

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

No worry ya Dear Ah Mui, no problem ge la as long as u kept focus and having a clear mind of what you wanted to do. Kept always mamaking, clubbing and shopping for a while. It may take changes.

Good luck!

Adios

-Bro Piew-

lok avy said...

pls dun call me Ah Mui! I hate this name! no,i didnt club for so long. Tats y i miss the moment everytime i open my book...i keep on thinking on that...lolx