I always think myself as a very unfortunate one
Because I do not have any fate all along
Even if yes, it is just happens awhile
And the luck slowly fade away
That is why I am always pessimistic
But my Ego tells me that I must be optimistic
Because life should be colourful and meaningful
In other hand,this is for the one who are related
Please do not give yourself an impression that someone is still a kid
Because in my view, you are not fully understand your beloved
You are only understand about her negative view
But what about her positive view,huh?
And because of this, she is scared of talking to you
Her opinions are not accepted everytime she voices out
And this makes her like she is not exist
Although I know that you love me
So, please accept people in many ways
~Live life to the ultimate~
Recent Posts
3 comments:
Erm....what should i comment about???? Firstly, i agree with you that we cannot judge a person by saying that they are immature.... Well, everything should be handle in a more proper way-I think- and not just by first sight impression or what we think of that person are. Sometimes, we are just human being and everyone will make mistake. You know, the relationship between human is just like a mirror. It's reflect the way we behave. So before we say something we should be care on what we are going to say and does it bring impact to anybody else.Yeah...i agree that sometimes we just like to speak out whatever that we would like to say but at that moment did you stand on that particular person situation? Erm.... By that moment, sorry is no longer an important phrase for anyone....Course it's really hurt... But anyway, it doesn't matter how you been judge but the most important things is you are who you are. Please be reminded that no matter what happen just be yourself course in this world there will be no any other people who know you well except you- yourself. So, just be yourself. Cheer up. ;P
this rebuke makes me curious. n thx for advising/commenting...thx ya... (:
too much to say , yet too good to kept silent. hurts bring us no where but love brought us everywhere. cheer up. gambateh ne.
Post a Comment